Clock faces are valid for Fitbit Sense, Versa 3, Versa 2, Versa Lite, Versa, and Ionic.
Read the how-to purchase section.
Provider is OpenWeatherMap, and the information is updated about every 30 minutes.
To change 12/24 hours, temperature unit (Celsius/Fahrenheit), color settings, and so on, check out this video.
Although in my latest clock faces, color settings are changed from the watch, check out this video showing how it works.
You only pay once, click on the following link to unlock it for free.
When your settings are ignored means a communication issue or sync pending. Open Fitbit App and check if your watch can complete a sync. After a successful sync, try to change the clockface settings.
Check all these:
* Open Fitbit App and wait for a complete sync.
* Location is enabled on phone.
* Clock face permissions are enabled on Fitbit app.
* Location permission for Fitbit app is enabled always on iPhone or Android.
* All of the above is correct or corrected, and still no weather info, on the watch open Fitbit Today app and close it, to force a clock face reload.
Install latest Fitbit app on your phone and latest firmware available on your watch.